The rents for 2021 are due by 31 October 2020.
You must pay in person at the allotment hut. You can pay by cheque or cash. Cheques should be made payable to the Stockingstone Road Allotment Association.
The 2021 rent is £5.50 per pole and a £3 contribution to the site’s Public Liability Insurance. Read more about the rent increase here
We will set up the payment table socially distanced in the meeting hut. Please bring your own pen, if possible, for hygiene reasons. Hand sanitiser will be available.
Payments can be made at the allotment hut on the following dates:
- Sunday 4 October: 10am to 12 noon
- Saturday 10 October: 10am to 12 noon
- Sunday 11 October: 2pm to 4pm
- Saturday 17 October: 2pm to 4pm
- Sunday 18 October: 10am to 12 noon
- Saturday 24 October: 10am to 12 noon
- Sunday 25 October: 2pm to 4pm
- Sunday 1 November: 2pm – 4pm